Sometimes it’s hard to know what to eat for breakfast.
“Scrambled eggs again?”
“I’ve already had 4 Bulletproof coffees this week…”
“I guess I’ll just skip breakfast again…”
How about something new? Something really tasty, incredibly easy to make, and ready in just a few minutes?
Meet your new friend, the Green Monster Frittata with Bruchetta.
Sounds too hard to make? No way – if you can scramble an egg, you can make this masterpiece in jiffy.
In this free video, we’ll show you exactly how to do it.
GREEN MONSTER FRITTATA WITH BRUSCHETTA
- 4 broccoli crowns (about 4 cups)
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup grass-fed butter or ghee
- 4 cups organic spinach
- 12 large eggs (pasture raised)
- ¼ cup grass-fed heavy cream (optional)
- Shredded parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes for topping (optional)
- 1 large tomato, or 2 small tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt half the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- With a sharp knife, cut the broccoli florets from the stems. Chop the florets into small pieces and add them to the butter in the skillet.
- Slice onion into thin rings, then cut the rings in half and add them to the broccoli in the skillet.
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves, and add them to skillet.
- Cook broccoli, onion, and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining butter and stir to melt.
- Beat the eggs with the heavy cream (if using) until frothy. Slowly pour the eggs over the vegetables and cook until the edges begin to firm up and pull away from the sides of the pan, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place the pan in the oven on the top rack (as high as possible) and bake until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice the frittata into triangles. Plate and top each slice with tomato bruschetta, shredded Parmesan, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Quarter the tomato and remove the seeds. Dice the tomato and add to a bowl.
- Chop the basil and add it to the tomato. Drizzle with the olive oil and turn to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
This is just a taste of the recipes we’ll share with you in the Wild Diet Cooking Class. We spent months creating over 15 cooking videos that will teach you how to make simple, delicious meals at home.
Here are a few of our favorites that you might enjoy:
- Chicken Parmesan
- Choconut Cookies
- Green Monster Frittata with Bruschetta
- The Perfect Green Smoothie
- POWER Cookies
- Cashew Cream Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
- Old-Fashioned Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Bacon Burgers
- And much more…
Since we first released our collection of cooking videos last week, feedback has been pouring in. I love hearing from you!
Here are a few notes from you guys:
“I am much more of a visual learner so seeing the recipes get made right in front of me really helped me to make the recipes without messing them up! More importantly the food tastes great and my kids love helping me out. Thanks Abel and Alyson :)” – Jodi Smith
“One thing that I really liked about the cooking class was the 8 week meal plan that let’s me plan out the week and only go shopping once, and then I can watch the videos to make sure they are made correctly. Thanks for including the meal plan, it has made cooking for the week much easier.” – Janeen Annoti”
These are literally the meals that we eat every day to stay in the best shape of our lives. We can’t wait to have you join us in the kitchen.
Now making our own meals is not only easy, but FAST. We save a ton of money, eat better food than you can find in almost any restaurant, and always have healthy food on-hand when hunger strikes.
HOW DID WE DO IT?
Learn our secret to making fat-burning food in a flash.
In the Wild Diet Cooking Class, you’ll:
- Learn how to get family members willing to try (and like) new foods
- Impress friends and family with your fancy new kitchen skills
- Get quick and easy snacks, meals and treats that kids LOVE
- Get meal plans for how Abel (165 pounds and 10% bodyfat) and Alyson (105 lbs and petite) burn fat by eating ridiculously well
- Transform everyday ingredients into restaurant-quality dishes in minutes
- And more…
Help your friends and family CRAVE healthy meals that burn fat.
You still have a chance to get the entire series for 50% Off. Since we just launched our new cooking class, we’re offering over $400.00+ bonuses for a limited time. Don’t miss them – click here to check it out.